- Stephen Pallady has collected and contributed some suggestions for UC patients based on his many years of
- PARA, The Paratuberculosis Awareness
and Research Association, is a group of Crohn's Disease patients (mostly
their healthy parents actually, and researchers of the Johne's/Crohn's
theory) who believe in the Mycobacterium Paratuberculosis/Johne's Disease
theory of the etiology of Crohn's Disease. They've got everything you can
want to know about the theory and the research being done to find the
- Here's a Cautionary Tale about a real
person. It's not meant to scare anyone, but it is frightening none the
- Here's a report
on an article in Science
News, a weekly digest of
science reporting that I get. The article describes some recent studies
into the etiology of Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's Disease.
- Some Travel Tips
from Lynne Murphy in South Africa. Don't be a slave to your intestines, is her advice.
- Here's a poem by J. B. S. Haldane,
about his ostomy operation.
- Some butt headed humor can be found here.
If you are offended by 'dirty' words, I suggest you don't look at these
- Look out!! Here they are, some pics of my very own colon, from the
inside! I recently had a colonoscopy and have some pictures
taken enroute. Hey, what the
hell, if you've got some, send them along. We can start what will surely
be one of the weirdest archives on the net.
Go to another section:
Advocacy & Promotion Efforts
Back to the Main Page.
Sites Hosted by
News Groups, Mail
Lists, and Chat Channels
Books and Reviews